Who we are. . . The New England States Consortium Systems Organization (NESCSO) is a non-profit corporation organized by five of the New England Health and Human services agencies and the University of Massachusetts Medical School. NESCSO’S Board is comprised of five New England States Health and Human Services Commissioners and/or their delegates.
- December 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- December 13 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- December 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- January 9, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- January 14, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The national Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference (formerly the Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) Conference) is an annual meeting for State, Federal and private sector individuals to provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas related to Medicaid systems and heath policy affected by those systems.